Friday, February 15, 2008

Sleepy little boy




If I want to take a shower before 11:00 each morning I usually just put Max in his jumperoo-that way he is contained and entertained...anyway the last two days while I have been in the shower Max has fallen asleep while playing there. I don't know how he could possibly fall asleep but he does. Every so often while he is standing there sleeping he will bounce a little which makes the music start again but he just keeps on sleeping. I'm thinking he got his sleeping skills from his dad.

6 comments:

Allison Hill said...

hahaha that is so cute! I used to love when Brayden would just fall asleep in random places and positions when he was younger. Sorry to say it doesn't happen much when they are almost 2!!

Brooke said...

That is hilarious--and SO cute! And those flowers are beautiful, by the way! I'm glad you finally had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Aren't little boys awesome? So sweet.

Chris said...

Do you know what this means?! LONGER SHOWERS!!!

Jake & Bec said...

Lur- Just blog surfing and found you! Max is getting so big and super cute. What an amazing accomplishment to fall asleep in a jumper. You must keep him busy. I only wish Jed fell asleep that easy. -Ree

Holmes Family said...

Laura,
What you cutie! Hey, I found your blog through Holly and hope it's okay if I check in every once in a while. Take care, Jessica (Dewey ) Holmes